Friday, May 17, 2013

...to have and to hold


Ahhhh... the first wedding of 2013 is complete!  I'm always a nervous wreck the night before weddings, my mind wanders all night to thoughts like.. "Is the camera charged?" "What if I forget something?" "What if it rains?" ...and so on.  But the morning of this wedding I woke up so calm and felt nothing but excitement and joy for these two.  You don't have to know them to know they're in love, you can see it practically jumping through these photographs.  So here are a few of my favorites, congrats you two, and thank you for letting me capture one of the most important days in your lives!































































I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness!



2 comments:

  1. Bailey, you did a fantastic job of catching the moments !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! They are a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete