Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Where I Work!


I recently redecorated my home office.  I used to have a HUGE brown corner desk and it was all americana, it was cute...but i found myself not WANTING to be in there.  It was important to me to have a space I could go relax and work and feel happy in.  So I decided on this!

All furniture (desk, chairs, side table, storage bench) is from target.com.
Lamp, tape dispenser, pen holder and hot pink wall art are from hobby lobby.
Curtains are from WalMart.
Camera canvas wraps are from Gordmans.
Candle sticks are from a local store, Miss Kim & Co.
Scatter frames can be found at hobby lobby, but they were pricey so I just spray painted some frames I already had. I also painted the two canvas wraps behind the desk.





If you are thinking about redecorating, just go for it!  Find a color scheme and go from there!








2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. The mirror, then taking the pic is too clever. You do very very good work :)

    ReplyDelete